Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Continuing.....in Paris (REALLY LONG!)

hi readers sorry about my other post, did it make u like really worried?

Here is DA whole mysterious story: (hope I don't bore u, I guarantee u that u will enjoy it ^_^)
I left for my flight on Friday which was my last day in Paris, I was gonna leave on Saturday but I wanted to leave early because I missed a few people back in New Zealand.  So I was on the plane...with my body guard next to me of course, when the plane lifted off, after a while it started making weird sounds, the person that was driving it realised that it ran out of FUEL AND WAS ABOUT TO FALL DOWN!!!!
 That's what he told my body guard when he asked. '_' So me & my body guard went into action to save our lives, I secretly spotted a parachute & took it off the hook and gave it to my body guard, he putted it on himself secretly, held me and my mini suit case tight, (well he actually put my mini suit case in his pocket) he took a plastic bag out of his bag and tied it around me. I bet it was MY mini own parachute ^_^. I surprisingly was excited to jump off da plane '_'...for the 1st time.............'_'........when we....were about......to jump.......the driver then reported everything was okay and the plane was NOT empty with no fuel, '_' it was full....as my...body guard was relieved..........-_-.....
he accidentally dropped me out OF DA (******) PLANE!!!!!!! He said "WHOOPSY clumsy mey, himmmmmm wat shall I du tu seve Dootsie? himmmm ^_^?" That was annoying MAN -_-! So as u know now that I was currently falling .........and falling .........falling.........STILLLfallling! ...........falling.........falling........ foooooollllling.......... falling...................fARling.............fuuuuueeeelling..................-_-.....(AHHH)
.OOOHHHH U GET IT I AM STILL (*****) FALLING, FALLING OUT OF DA (******) PLANE
BECAUSE MY STUPID (*****) BODY GUARD DROPPED ME!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR -_-.

I kept falling for a while then I started to see land, then I saw trees, then I saw the Eiffel tower.......
.............I fell into the trees, my plastic bag parachute was hooked to a branch. I COULD SEE A BIT OF DA EIFFEL TOWER! Then I saw a man falling out of the sky, like floating down closer and closer to me,  -_- OH BOY! I then realized that it was my (*****) body guard, sorry about my language people :( SO sorry I just HAVE to tell da truth right? like I was totally MAD! back to my story when my body guard was about to DROP on TOP OF MEY! Atleast a bird came and saved my life, the bird grabbed my plastic bag and slowly landed me on the ground ^_^ my shout out: THANKS BIRDY THAT LIVES IN PARIS FOR RESCUING ME! HOPE YOU CAN MIGRATE TO MY COUNTRY-NEW ZEALAND!
Then another bird came and lifted me up again and hooked my prarchute to another branch opposite to the one I was on before. nek minute....my (****) body guard landed nearly right in front of me....he kinda squashed some leaves, those squashed leaves could have been me if the little birds did not rescue me. -_-.....I sunddenly realized that we were hanging on the same tree but on different branches! the branches started cracking...'_' ah oh....
(screaming sounds from me and my body) I fell SO badly man! My body guard was okay...
(wish he was hurt not me -_-) so I got rushed to the soft toy enmergency hospital thanks to my bodey guard.......the docter (or should I say DA PROfessional toy fixer) disscovered two holes in both of my legs, my stuffing started coming out! He said that I must have scrapped my legs with hard concrete.

IT WAS CREEPY MAN! (for humans it would be that red stuff called blud BUT for me its stuffing)
Did I spell blud correctly?  Comment and tell me k? If u are one of the top 3 to tell me the right spelling u will get a little reward ^_^. So I stayed in the hospital for Saterday, Sunday and monday, on monday in the afternoon I got to LEAVE! But I had casts on both legs and crutches and stuff. I had go to this soft toy medicine shop with my body guard, it was honey? and a type of pudding called hot glue gun? It was nice though ^_^.

AM I BORING U?????? sorry if I am, So I left for my flight again on tuesday and arrived on Wednesday morning, My owner picked me up from the airport, and STRAIGHT away she took me to her school because she was running late for class ^_^. I got to see my bestie DIPSY! and my owner's friends and bla bla. BTW I also lost one of my crutches :( = DX waaaa.....

BTW have u guys entered my competition for making up my last name for me? you can enter up to 5 times ^_^...prize=when u search your name on google stuff will come up=cool? and if u are in my school (which is in new zealand) you will also get another little gift from me that I bought in Paris.

another competition:
which country should I go next? comment below and tell me, u can only enter up to 3 times ^_^
more info next time ^_^

thank you for reading everything^_^ (or did u NOT read everything?!)
also hope u are enjoying reading all about my life ^_^........photos going to be updated soon ^_^.

1 comment:

  1. The spelling of the red stuff is spelt blood and you are wrong sorry. Can she go to AMERICA next????

    ReplyDelete