Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day 3 in Paris OOooh LA LA ^_^ NEW FUNNY UPDATE!

Bonjour les gens...(means: 'hello people' in french)
It's already da 3rd day! Today is the day when I visit all sorts of french restaurants and cafes.
Can't wait to eat french all day ^o^ But 1stly I just visited a park. BTW It's summer in France right now if you are wondering....

here are some pictures of me walking in the park ^_^ :         (keep scrolling down to see funny pic's)


Look it's ME! I can walk by my self ^o^ (mwa hahaha) sorry just really excited.
Look I'm making grass angels (get it? instead of snow angels) LOL.....



   hey look 2 ME! ^_^ can u tell da difference? BTW LOOK! I can stand and WALK BY ME-SELF!!! ^O^
 
These are 'some' pic's of me eating at different places:
 
GOLLY! LOOK AT THAT BIG POT OF FISH THAT THEY FED ME!

OOooh! look I am eating sweets! doesn't this look sweet ^_^ Look at the donut table! How cool?
  
BTW when I went to these restaurants I went into a special V.I.P soft toy room so no humans can come ^_^.( <3 it!)
    Look! my body guard (which is a human) secretly took a pic of the piano playing they had there . Look at the chair! IT'S CAKE! 
 
I'll have more pic's of me eating soon ^_^ have a happy day (LOVE PARIS MAN, no more owner bossing me around LOL sorry my owner if u are reading ^o^
laters! MUNCH MUNCH
 

Here are some funny and embarrassing pic's my body guard took when I was being chased by REAL animals '_'.......




     '_' it was scary MAN! a DOG!!!!

 
 

 '_' it's not funny..IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!
 
ALL THAT CHASING WAS NOT COOL...ESPECIALLY YOU BODY GUARD FOR LAUGHING, TAKING PIC'S OF ME INSTEAD OF RESCUING ME! -_-....
 
Some more horrible pics of me coming soon -_- (maybe funny, for me not funny, for you...maybe alot '_')
 

1 comment: