Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Monday, July 1, 2013

Hello! My name is Dootsie

Hi! As you know...I am a stuffed Toy (but a famous one).
I will be posting everything about ME! What I wear? Did I meet another stuffed ^o^ ect...
This is a pic of me...if u r wondering 'where is DA mouth?' Well....about that ^-^ My owner will get one for me very soon. BTW I where different clothes, different bows everyday. Everyone loves me when Xixi (Chenxi) takes me to school ^_^...They mostly say I'm CUTE!!!! hope you love my blog as much as 'Chenxi's awesome world'. TeeHee. Wait , did I mention the nose? If ur asking...well I'm going to get one ^-^.
Comment & tell me what you think of ME!
 
This is a pic of me wearing my black disco dress. Does it look coool...
BTW please rate every clothing of mine out of 10 PLEASE! Also include your name ^_^
BTW (again) I am 3 months old LOL.... I am really! Can't wait for my 1st birthday next year ^o^  I also have a friend...Its a boy...he's 2 & me...just born (LOL). His name is Jacky Ted.
Want a competition? Well if you can come up with the best last name for me (Dootsie) you will...get something...its a surprise. ^_^ make sure you include your name when you comment (&tell me), your email?.... Oh well just make sure you enter by...the end of this month? tata
THANK YOU FOR READING ^_^
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Its soooo Good n I will find n last name for it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!

    1st clothes: 9/10
    2nd clothes: 9/10

    and btw etc is not spelled like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her last name can be snow? Dootsie Snow? Or Dootsie Cat? or Dootsie kitten? or Dootsie Bobtail? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete