Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Thursday, July 4, 2013

The 4th of July

Hello readers...Guess what? I had a little accident, well it wasn't that little, it was kinda serious but I'm back home. Can you see me with crutches and a cast on my right arm and left leg.
 
This is a pic of me in the hospital...It was close to sunset so that's why it's not that clear. I edited the photo and well...the background is somehow brighter? See my crutchets and my arm cast?
Here is the 'Whole Accident' story:
My owner sliped me into her school bag. The zip was open so I could see. I decided to jump on her pencil case like a trampoline to entertain myself...then I slipped, fell down, broke my leg when I fell...and at the same time, there was a power cut, so I couldn't see anything...Sooooo...I started crawling trying to reach for something to get hold of so I won't bump into anything...Aaaannd...I tripped again, fell, twisted my right arm. After all that, when my owner was going to get a torch (because of the power cut) She shined it on me and thankfully she rescued me .^_^.  That is how I got into this mess! But I managed to still go on my blog and have a quick visit to school with crutches. OOOOooooouchies! (sorry) it's just my left leg (with a cast). 
This is the leg that is hurting at the moment...
BTW the competition, about making up my last name, you can enter up to 5 times. ^_^
thank you for reading my painful post.

2 comments:

  1. Aww poor dootsie so painful and remember 4th of july is independence day in USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy Dootsie:3
    It's me again, your owners friend:3
    Awwh I'm sahh sorry how I kidnapped you, wahhh:'c
    Ohh, and tell your owner to get on Zimbra mails noww. ;)

    mkayy, bahbyee
    mah wittle Dootsie babz x

    ReplyDelete