Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Last day in Paris :( ooh lala '_' = ^_^

bonjour again -_- today was the last day in Paris...can't beleive I have to start packing again and leave for my flight tomorrow morning VERY early... -_-...^_^ but I did enjoy my last day in Paris today..
Today I especially wore blue, white and red the colour of the french flag majigy...........

DUM    DUM    DUM    DUUUUUUUMMMM!!!!! 'O' (Plane sounds....falling....'O' DX)
TO BE CONTINUED...... DX..........(GENTLE SCREAMING....FROM DOOTSIE)
(PLANE CRASH...............................................

2 comments:

  1. D: OMG DOOTSIE! r u ok??? did da plane crash? did.... OMG I am SO worried...people sorry about this...I have to DO SOMETHING!!!! BYE!!!!
    (SCREAM)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH OMG! I wonder whats gonna happen next...

    ReplyDelete