Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Thursday, July 18, 2013

The school holidays

YAY no more going to school with my owner (and '_' her annoying friends)
So far everything has been fantastic playing with the new toys that has been left in my owner's room which they are called LPS I think, that's what those little animals told me.....then.....I got injured '_'.....I had an operation, instead of a wheel chair I was in a wheel bed (get it? ) Then, my wheel bed broke apart when I was travelling around in it....so I have my cast back now, and still in the hospital...I have an eye patch on my left eye, I grew a moustache (it's a fake one, too keep me safe for a reason) BTW have you guys entered my competition yet of making up my last name, I gonna change the dead end date to the end of next month instead of this month. Have I mentioned the prize?
The prize is that your name will be on my post tittle in big letters....so when ever you search your name on google something will come up! How cool is that? To tell me your idea of my last name, just comment below, where you will see a little rectangle box saying post a comment and stuff then it will let you comment, make sure you have your name,
ok back to talking about ME Dootsie. GUESS WHAT  XD I'm going to have a SIBLING!!!!! heha  I'm gonna HAVE A LITTLE SIS OH ME GUD! Tomorrow which is friday, I'm gonna have a play date with my BF Dipsy and a surprise, friend?

BTW want to know what happened in my injury?
1stly, I went sky diving, The rope broke, '_' so I fell, at least I landed on something not THAT hard but it was o-key. kinda hard. After that I got rescued by my owner. I went bungee jumping, from the top of the stairs with ropes & safety stuff of course, but as I went jumping and falling I bumped into the wall flat BAM. Later there was a siren sound coming from upstairs, as usual my owner saved me from pain. So that is how I ended up in hospital again. (I really need to be careful these days). another hurtful thing was (I told u already) My wheel chair broke so I was on a wheel bed, then the wheel bed broke so I'm lying in my sleeping bag waiting for my wheel bed to be fixed. Oh yeah da fake moustache thingy, It is to keep me ugly and comfortable, u might be thinking: WHAT?! but I can't tell u da whole story it's too private.

that's it for now wish me to get well very soon ^_^

2 comments: