Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Today 2/7 (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

This is me right now...yes me, Dootsie. As you can see, there is a lovely scene behind me. It is a little lake with tall grass. Today was the 1st day I did some maths working with my owner Chenxi. I got 10/10 for all the questions ^_^ (LOL Chenxi speaking: 'hey Dootsie, u got 10/10 because of ME!)


                                             This is my maths work at school:


BTW these are the clothes I'm wearing right now ^_^


From Chenxi (owner of Dootsie)
Just a reminder about the competition I mentioned in my other post, If you don't know about it, well you just have to make up a last name for Dootsie as she does not have one yet. Please feel free to comment^_^ and as usual rate my pics out of 10.
Thank you for reading ^_^(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

2 comments:

  1. Xixi,It should be Dootsie Lin coz Ur the owner of it and ur the one who made it will cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy again~
    Yayy, you've got 10 outta 10 yah smarty pants<3
    Ughh, why sahh pro? x
    Ngaww your outfitz are all
    amazingg like omgg, Ahh sahh cwute c:

    Kaybyee:]

    ReplyDelete