Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 2 in Paris OOooh LaLa ^_^

Bonjour readers ^_^
This is a pic of me at a Paris art museum, called the 'Galerie Apollon'. How do I look ^o^?  I spent NEARLY my whole day there.
Its been 2 days in PARIS already! I have been skyping a lot these days with my owner and her friends. As I was skyping with my Owner she suddenly went into a different scene, I asked, she said she was at her friends house. I saw her friends. I said HI. I couldn't say hi to my BF because she went to basket ball practise -_- MAN!
 
 
This is what I wore today and it is also what I am wearing at the moment.
 I recieved an email from my owner of this picture. She said that it is a girft from one of her friends for me. my shout out: THANKS SOOO MUCH LYNN! THANK YOU!
YOU ARE SO NICE! CAN'T WAIT TO HUG IT WHEN I GET BACK FROM PARIS ^_^
done...

OH NO MY LAPTOP IS NEARLY DIE-ING! I NEED POWER FOR MY LAPTOP! I'LL UPDATE THIS WHEN I GET TI-TI-TIME!!!!
THX 4 READING......... :( NOOOOOOOOOOoooo
 
 
The next day: Hi again, sorry about last night my laptop died. but it's working now^_^
CAN'T WAIT FOR DAY 3 IN PARIS-RISA!
 

1 comment:

  1. Heheh, heyy Dootsie:3
    Yayy you've got the gift<3
    Oh and I'm soo sorry Dootsie, soo sorry x
    I still luvyeww xoxo

    mkayy byee:3
    Lets meet up some day I guess? x

    ReplyDelete