Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

This week:

Yo pople!
had Fun...hurtful...but Fun...and silly....
guess whato? I am wearing a warm pink dress and fur jackets. SO WARM-o! & hot-o! Don't know why 2day I am a fan of o's. I'm training to be an actress at the moment. So far I'm a disaster but very funny. BTW I still have my cast on arm and leg but NO crutches=YAY! but I still kind of limp. I have been going to late-o night party's and clubs all night this week. MEGA FON.

My owner's global teacher LOVES me and I mean Luuuve-o me. I did the class roll with her just before I am typing this down. It was so cool. Everyone was calling me CUTE & funny and this friend of my owner was laughing hard out-o! The global teacher was controlling me and I felt weird...she also held me in the air and said something about...'_' something on my body-o. Then my owner and her friends laughed crazy...'_' It was NOT Cool-o. Everyone gives me a complement ^_^. BTW!!!!! I have a BF now. she is a grey bunny and her name is Dipsy. Dipsy's owner is my owner's friend. We hang out all the time. Dipsy is also SO nice, she gave me a PI-anoo-....O. Like seriously! a piano as a start of our friendship 'gift'. And a ukelele...and a country theme dress. I <3 Dipsy.

Finally I have photo's to show you!



This is a pic of me with my new BF Dipsy.
I , Dootsie...look SO warm and Dipsy is wearing '_' a dress.
















This is a  pic of my owner's global teacher controlling me doing the class roll LOL ◕_◕
 
 
This was at the start of this week-o when I still had my cast-o and crutches-o, (well I still have my cast-o though). I am in classo with my BF Dipsy ^_^ We were having Global studies.
 
 
 
sorry the pic is the other way round-o.
 
thank you for reading ^_^ more updates on this post soon....
 
 

3 comments:

  1. HEHEH IT WAS ME WHO WAS LAUGHING HARD OUT-O;D
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGG OMGG OUR GLOBAL STUDIES TEACHER AHAHAHAHAH
    AND HER CONTROLLING DOOTSIE HAHAHAHHAHAHA
    Ngawww Dootsie, you're sahh cute<3

    ReplyDelete