Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

OOooH LA LA ^o^ me at france (paris)

Bonjour les gens je suis en france actuellement en tapant sur mon blog ... comment est mon français?
(means: Hello people I am in france currently typing on my blog ... How is my French?)

Je suis à Paris
(means: I am in Paris)

Me looking up at the Eiffel tower:
 
How do I look ^-^    = this 2nd picture is also me looking at it but at night instead. The lights on the streets are SO bright.  The tower is like WAY taller then me MAN!



This is what I am wearing at the moment in Paris!

Can't believe that I AM IN FRANCE! ^o^
does this look like a french style? '_'
Like my feathers on the bow and my golden earring?
AND and do you like my pink sparkly jeans and white top?
Oooh Oooh do you like my fluffy pink jacket? ^o^
Please comment and tell me what you think of it k?

BTW I didn't go with my owner I went with my body guard LOL ^o^...seriously -_- I mean it I did. Sooo...I'm feeling kinda royalty...With him, yes you are right my body guard iss a he..(not telling you any more of it! -_-) ahhhh ^_^

~_~ snif...I miss my owner...^_^ but I'm okay.
BTW my play date with Dipsy (my BF) last Friday was pretty fun. I was in my sleeping bag DA whole time LOL.

I started packing the last Sunday, while my owner helped me, I asked if I could have permission to go by my self...AND she arranged a body guard for me -_- not what I was planning but everything turning out pretty good. I left for my flight yesterday and arrived TODAY!

 Its been a day and a 1/2 in Paris already.My body guard is arranging a place for me to stay...he is like my servant, & BF at the same time and body guard?He's really nice and gentle. Are you enjoying this at the moment?
Am I boring you? hope not '_' . I gonna take more pic's of me at Paris and (yawn) upload on my blog.

BTW Did you like my French talking (Or should I say typing) at the beginning of this post?
I'm coming back to New Zealand...this weekend like maybe Friday or Saturday?



SO EXCITED!!!! thank you for reading everything ^_^ (Or did you NOT!) haha wish me good luck.

2 comments:

  1. ^_^ glad ur having fun Dootsie.
    make sure you do not get lost k? wanna skype?
    good luck on your fun adventure in Paris. ^o^

    from ur owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy Dootsiee:D
    Safety's first~
    SAHH DON'T GET HURT OR ELSE I'LL SMACK YAHH c;
    Ohh, and I'm one of your owners good fwend:3

    Have fun Dootsie babz x

    ReplyDelete