Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

^_^......Back at home..no more hotness LOL

yuo -_- people (I was gonna say: YO PEOPLE ^o^) 9/8/13
I'm back at home, all tired -_- right now I am snuggled up next to my owner in class....I am wearing a shiny disco dress right now, Too bad Dipsy my BF is not at school today including HER owner :(

This week I've been hanging out Dipsy preparing for the "Dipsy & Dootsie SHOW!!!" We started filming the 1st episode which is our introduction... Every episode of our show will go on my blog and you can also see it on YouTube ^_^ But the 1st episode is not ready YET!!!! her owner still needs to edit it. you guys will get to hear my real voice ^_^ and me and my BF in action, doing random stuff, introducing you guys to our pets, houses, and stuff... we will hang out with humans, do stuff to crack you up, we might take on some challenges, dares and all sorts of entertaining stuff for you ^o^

HAVE U GUYS ENTERED MY COMPETITION YET!!!
if you haven't....-_- I am disappointed...BUT IF YOU HAVE! make sure you entered 5 times '_'......It is about making up my last name ^_^ as you know I don't have one. The prize is that YOUR name will be written big on my post so when you search your name on google YOUR name will come UP ^O^
and if you are in my owner's school, you will get a special gift from me that I got from Paris!

14/8/13
BTW it was pretty hot in Paris '_'....today I wore a really beautiful blue dress to school. I also got a BED! It so sorft but not bouncy. There is a really comfy pink cover and green pillows (gonna get other colours soon ^_^.

some pics coming soon ^_^
   

2 comments:

  1. Can i see dootsie and coco eating and going to the toilet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. today, 14 august.... '_'
    was the day my sister Coco came to life :D
    XD

    ReplyDelete