Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Friday, August 16, 2013

The 1st Episode of the "Dipsy & Dootsie show"

Here is the 1st cool awesome video of the Dipsy and Dootsie show.
We filmed it at school, please comment and tell me what you think of my voice and my acting ^_^ LOL

This is an intro of our Dipsy & Dootsie show Channel you can even watch it on YouTube. 
It will be about how we are living with humans and funny random dares and stuff. Here is a sneak peak about our next video: Coco will be ANNOYING!
That's it for now ^_^ please Keep up with our channel as I guarantee you, you will love all there cute and funny episodes, hope you enjoyed their 1st episode of "The Dipsy & Dootsie Show" ^_^

1 comment:

  1. (shy voice) oh what a nice video I enjoyed it ^_^
    You have a cute voice in that video ^o^

    ReplyDelete