Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Friday, August 30, 2013

Coco takes over (sleepover)

(shy voice) hey umm...um, I ....I'm Coco. As u know I am Dootsie's little sister. '_'.....here is a pic of me & Dootsie in our Pj's. Wait 。・_・。this is da 1st time u r meeting me? right? my big sister let me work on her blog teehee ahem! I'm da one on the right wearing dose blue pj's with a white smiley face heart. ^_^

Last nite Dipsy came (which is Dootsie's BF) for a sleepover. Da other reason Dipsy came because She needed a special operation because she was falling apart ^_^. teehee

This umm...it was an accident 。・_・。 is it dat funny ?




This is a pic of us, BF's forever, Me on da left Coco, Dipsy in da middle and Dootsie on da right ^_^.

Do I look more cute then Dootsie and Dipsy?
I bet i do teehee (shy laugh)

more pics coming soon 。◕‿‿◕。

No comments:

Post a Comment