Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Thursday, August 15, 2013

MY NEW SISTER!!! YAY

my new sis
HEY PEOPLE! GUESS WHAT I GOT A NEW SISTER!!! (scream) She was just born yesterday on the 14th of August and BTW She came to school with me today ^_^. Most of my owner's friends looked at my new sister in surprise and...'_' called her Fat. BTW my sister's name is called Coco.
Tomorrow I am going to turn 4 MONTHS OLD!!!

my BF Dipsy
My BF Dipsy went to Wellington for her nationals basketball tournament. COOL HEH? AND I got to see her last game. Dipsy was like totally rocking her basketball game MAN! Me and Coco were cheering her on going DIPSY DIPSY DIPSY  GO BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!!!!

my sport:
I am practising figure skating as my sport and I'm getting quite good. Coco was impressed. For me to compete I need to past my ice-skating assignment 1st, I need to get a an Excellents in order to compete in competitions, If I get an Excellents I will compete in the nationals! I know cool right but to actually enter it I have to win the weekly ice-skating comps.

The Dipsy and Dootsie show is coming soon! ^_^
Plz comment below and welcome Coco ^o^

2 comments:

  1. (shy voice) thx for introducing me 。◕‿‿◕。 teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have a request? Can dootsie and coco fight? Dootsie singing? Dootsie figure skating?

    ReplyDelete