Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Saturday, October 19, 2013

YOU ASKED FOR IT "The red carpet...."

Hello this is me talking live from the red carpet event, jokes not live but ya like this pic? heres more
 of ME -_- and Coco in DA LATEST FASHION walking on the red carpet.........ENJOY! (ya like my purple dress.... ^o^ tee hee)


 
OH YEAH I LOOK AWESOME (shy voice) "how about me?" ummm yeah u too Coco....
moving on.....-_-
 
(shy voice) hi um uh looky me on red carpet in cute cool fashion ^_^
 
 
DA DALA DUM DUUUUM!!!!!!
yes its  ME DOOTSIE ON THE RED CARPET........in BEEEAAAUTIFOOOOL fashion....


 
like it huh?
this is was a request from my owners friend, she wanted to see ME on the red carpet......and u too Coco '_'. SO WAANNA SEE MORE OF ME? and u too Coco THEN COMMENT BELOW! hmmmm, maybe we should make a funny video, no us watching tv? no  oh BTW u can go now......just thinking, hmm I know (bla bla bla bla I TOLD U TO GO!)..........BLA bla bla bla bla bla.......

No comments:

Post a Comment