Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Friday, October 11, 2013

A free tour of my bedroom (shared with my little sis -_-)

wow...that pic up there......is Coco wearing my.....OMG how dare she! oh never mind. on this post you will see where I sleep and have fun (shared -_- with my little sis Coco).

May the bedroom tour BEGIN.........

 
now this is how it looks like without us in our bedroom....cool right?
 
this is my bed:
 
 
(shy voice) and ummm, uh me, Coco, yeah and this with the yellow blanky is my bed ^_^
 

 
and this video? us showing the objects in our room, hope it doesn't bore you.....
 
here are the pics if you don't wanna see the video:
my stuff

 Coco's stuff
 
this is us in our pj's this morning holding our my little pony dolls ^_^
 
this is how our room looks from above

 
 
 
 
AND here are some very entertaining, LOL, exercising videos of us in our bedrooms (sis fight)  
 
 
1st video:
 
2nd video:
 
 
 
THANK YOU thank you.......
if you wanna see more of Coco and I in our fav rooms eg. kitchen, shops, redcarpet, garden, forest, and stuff. Just comment below and tell me ^_^
 
Coco's cooking show COMING SOON.......(shy voice) and umm uh plz comment, my big sis told me to say......

4 comments: