Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Friday, October 18, 2013

^_^ MY NEW PILLOW PET & NIGHT LIGHT! and a special notice in blue

Hello! LOOOK BELOW! I'm holding a hello kitty night light ^o^ 
 
 
(monster voice of Dootsie) AOND  THOS IS MOE WOTH MY PILLOW PET!!!!
(normal cute voice) I mean unicorn pillow pet ^_^
 

 
......And......this is the unicorn pillow pet turned into a pillow and the pic below is me lying on it ^_^


 
thats all to share but!.................
 
but from now on u can comment below and tell me what u want to see Dootsie and Coco doing kinda like a request like what 'My froggy stuff' does teehee.....e.g   u want to see me cooking, swimming, being sat on or anything u want me to do or where u want to see me, tour of the kitchen, tour of a forest, living room, me kissing someone ANYTHING AS WILD AND maybe as funny as u can think of so START COMMENTING BELOW!!!!!
 
thank you
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment