Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My nature photo shoots

hey yall! I ya know,got invited to a photo shoot and I got dressed up as a fairy and those people followed all over this garden (which I'm clueless about) taking pics anad I thought I should share them with you (to show off my beauty lol maybe)

and if you want to see it as a photo slide show plz click on this link :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zt494btyAg


photo 1:
 photo 2


 photo 3


 photo 4


 photo 5


 photo 6


 photo 7


 photo 8


 photo 9


 and.....photo 10 my fav




can you tell that there is a short picture story going on in my photos? comment below and tell me and also please please PLEASE pick the BEST 3 or 5 photos out of those 10 pictures of me. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN BEING SHOOTED AND STUFF!

please keep visiting my blog and tell your friends about me ^_^

7 comments:

  1. (shy voice) hey sis its ur little sis coco, next time can i have a photo shoot or maybe with you? teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the following photos...
    1 5 6 8 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for visiting and leaving a comment

      Delete
  3. I like

    1,2,4,5,10.

    :)

    ReplyDelete