Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Monday, January 27, 2014

take 2 on the Red Carpet "SUMMER"

hello guys Coco and I are hitting the red carpet again with the latest summer fashion and at the time on our way to the beach, this time its a special "Dootsie's life and Chenxi's awesome world" red carpet ^_^


Me Dootsie and Coco posing together on our blog red carpet ^_^ can u see our logos at the back?
like our summer outfits? Coco is wearing this towel outfit I think? AND GUESS WHAT IM WEARING OH YEAH....(comment down below to say what Im wearing if you want to ^_^)



now lets start with me ^O^  OH IM SO HOT IN THAT RED OUTFIT ON THE RED CARPET 
(if u would like to plz feel free to comment down below and rate my beach outfit out of 10 )


(coco shy voice) and umm ME 
like my towel...togs ^_^ LOL I was pretty nervous walking down the red carpet so I wore a big sunhat to block me well not really and the big sunshine don't wanna get sunburn....  :)

OH PLZ COCO WHO CARES IM GONNA GET A TAN



at the end of the day Dootsie with her tan LOL

a little conversation:

Coco: now who's little sister was right? huh DOotsie

Dootsie: -_- 

Coco: HAHA I had sunscreen not like u

Dootsie: u say something bad about me ONE MORE TIME I"LL
Coco interrupting: (calling owner) DOOTSIE SAID SHE WAS GONNA BEAT ME UP

DOotsie: WhAt?! NO! LIER 

Owner: alright what r u 2 arguing about again you guys already went on the red carpet in the coolest togs and blah blah blah blah blah blah BLAH

Dootsie and Coco at the same time: WHAT?!

Owner: just GAH ! make up already ! ummm Dootsie?

Dootsie: what? is there something wrong?

owner: did u put ur sunscreen on?
(Coco looking at Dootsie with evil eyes saying "hmmmm")

Dootsie: umm uh '_' a little?

owner : -_- Dootsie...Dootsie, Dootsie how there u get a STUPID TAN AND NOT PUT UR SUNSCREEN ON HUH LOOK AT YOURSELF GIRL YOU GOT SUNBURN

Dootsie bursts into "fake" tears
WAAAA
Coco looking at dootsie  -_- 
Dootsie stops "fake" crying 

Dootsie: FINE GOSH 
Owner rolls her eyes

Coco: ^_^ YAY 
Plz comment down below and tell us which character do u like the best me Coco or Dootsie?

stay tuned for videos of us in the real world and Dootsie sky diving ^_^

the end...
happy rainbows unicorns SUNBURN!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment