Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Monday, January 20, 2014

GOING CAMPING!!!! ^o^

(sorry guys that its been a while not working on my blog..)
sooo I WENT CAMPING -_- with Coco my sis ^_^and my OWNER Here r the pictures That I would like to show u guys :)


This was the camp sight u see the tents in the background? (shy voice) oooo and look its me


This is us lying in the tents (thats not ours shhhhh ^_^)


(shy voice Coco) AAAAHHHHHHH THE NATURE LOVE IT


ummm Coco? Im more of a Princess diary but climbing this tree would do 


OOOOOOOOOO 



(Coco is snoring) Dootsie: GRRRR OMG SHUT UP COCO IM TRYING TO SLEEP!!!
(snorrrrrreeeee)


In the car.........



Coco sleeping again as usual -_-


There were vids of us (being stupid That was secretly shot by our owner) but seems like there was a problem with it so (YES YES YES).....'_'ahem

I know :( not much photos taken DX BUT WE DID OUR BEST K ^_^ moving on ......

Look at this dog (its an old one) The worst thing was it tried to EAT ME IT WAS SCARY NOT CUTE
luckily my owner did not catch me on tape -_-

Here is a sea view and yes 4got to tell u we were camping by a beach 


Thanks for viewing this post plz be sure to see my other ones especially the my bedroom tour ^_^
Comment below and tell my which pic was ur fav .....

TATA ^O^ (coco) ummm Dootsie may I say a word ?

(dootsie) -_- fine

(Coco) ahem umm Hi guys Im Dootsie's little sister....soo umm yeah I need to tell u somethings really important......here it goes.....

(Dootsie) thats enough to know what Coco was going to say tune in Cause it could be in any post so keep visiting ^_^

(Coco) -_- WAAAAAAAAAA


No comments:

Post a Comment