Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dootsie's Ice skating performance


weeeeeeee look at me ice skating ( Im practising ice skating for my big solo performance :)


Look a picture of my skates nice right?
 



ME ^_^! I know I know I hav eye lashes ^o^ and new earrings and PINK!




Me ice skating fast........ :o


Im Jumping on the ice.....  ;)



And landing smoothly...



My skates again stopping on the side...



Im trying to skate backwards in this picture




OOOO I nearly slipped of the ice on this one ^_^ teehee see that white bag on the side? its mine,



Sliding across the ice......



mmmm -_- I tried to do this trick when u spin and lift yourself into the air....I kinda failed on this one...'_'




Lastly....ME^_^ I LOOK ELEGANT DONT I ^o^ All sparkly and pink.

I hope u enjoyed this post full of BEAUTIFUL pics of me I mean pics of me ice skating hehe.

My little sister Coco and my owner were the ones taking the photos....
Plz Comment below and tell me which picture of ME do u like and How "pro" Do you think I am at ice skating ;)



2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW Thats sooooo cute ur so creative i love both ur blogs ur sooooo cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^_^ How did u find this blog? Glad u love them both lol

      Delete