Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Friday, November 8, 2013

last, Last, last weeks camp (^_^ WENT CAMPING FOR THE !ST TIME AWESOME!!!!)

Oh yeah u read it I WENT CAMPING WITH MY OWNER AND FAMILY! and -_- Coco.
(shy voice) hey!
Sorry sis but I did enjoy the time we had ^_^
So back to the Topic CAMPING! had SO MUCH FUN AND TIRING! ≧◡≦
Here are some photos of us .............

this is us laying down ◡‿◡✿
oh yeah it was the start of our bush walk with my owner and her cousin and Aunty.
。◕ ‿ ◕。

 
My owner's aunty took this pic of me ^_^

 
(shy voice) and um uh and this is me teehee  ◔‿◔

 
LOOK ferns!
 

 
(shy voice) um uh look a ....tree ⊙‿⊙✿

 
all this walking is making me tired!!! (shy voice) yeah
(owner) hey u 2 little cats I have been carry u huys nearly the whole TIME!!!

 
u said neraly owner LOL
look people a ......forest? (▰˘◡˘▰)


ooooh what a pretty SPIKEY flower......。◕‿◕。

 
(shy voice) weeeeeeeee  (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
 

 
OH YEAH BABY I CAN PUSH THIS ROCK!!!! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
 

 
 
(both cats scream ) HEY OWNER HOW DARE U DROP US!!! 
 
oops teehee

 
 
What a lovely scenery........✿◠‿◠
 
 

 
 
thx owner for this boost.....ooooo nice  (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
 
 

 
 
We are climbing! the mountains........
 (○^ω^○)

 
 
look at me and my sis in a wild rabbit's habitat mwa ha ha ha
 
 

 
 
ME! ◑‿◐

 
 
and um uh (Coco) me.....。◕ ‿ ◕。

 
 
 
AHHHHHHH! HOW DARE U LEAVE ME OWNER! o(≧o≦)o
 
 
 
 
me at lunch time  ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

 
 
oh yeah if Coco can push a rock I can GRR eh eh push the, this AVA-cado.....so heavy 
◉◞౪◟◉‵ I can PUFF pufff oh!

 
 
(both screaming) AAAAAAHHHHH OWNER WHY ARE U SITTING ON US!!!!!!!!AAAAHHHH
(owner) whoops sorry (farting sound) oops  ಥ‿ಥ
(Dootsie) GRRRRR  (⋋▂⋌)
 

 
 
Forget me not flower forget me not........ (get it the flowers name is forget me not and  I'm saying ect)
ΘεΘ

 
 
ummm owner I hope ur right that we are not inculed in ur lunch.....'_'
(×̯×)

 
 
A CUT OF TREE! -_- not good enough
 

 
just relaxing
 

 
Coco: oooo um uh lookey at da wata

 
good try Coco good tryu say it like LOOK WATA
 
LOL

 
 
I am in a boat


 
 
 
and um IM IN A BOAT! better Dootsie
 
kinda


 
 
WEEEEEEEEEEE

 
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

 
WEEEEEEEEEE (puff puff puff) ^▽^

 
 
 
 
and this last picture (snif) took at camp....what a memory.......╥_╥
Hope u have enjoyed watching.....



 
 
 
like all da photos? plz comment below and rate how good the photos were taken....pro, okay ect.
and plz tell us which 5 pics were ur favourite,
thank you for watching wanna see more click on the link below which leads to my owner's blog ^_^
 
 
(▰˘◡˘▰) proud......

No comments:

Post a Comment