Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Christmas store, plus shopping for bedroom makeover

Dootsie and Coco's X-mas Store........shopping.....
what do u see in this picture? how many items are in this picture? comment below and tell us ^_^ please.
 
 
 
hmmm......these covers look gooood......my new BED WILL TOO! OWNER I WANT ALL COLOURS and those 2 rainbow  tops along with the snow globe please ^_^
 
(owner) -_- fine since roday's your 7month b-day (and make sure u comment below and say 'Happy 7months old!' please for Dootsie ^_^)
 
 
Oooooo hey Dootsie look Cuking stuff! I wanta Owner!
 
(Owner) okay Coco.....'_'

 
 
 Coco: I wanta dis desk and cloth and cuppies!
 
Dootsie: hmmm Owner I think we should get this Igloo thingy for our tv, I saw it on Commercial....PLEASE!!!!
 
(owner) Persuade me Dootsie
 
ummm....I'll.....I ummm Be more responsible and caring to Coco and ummm.....I'll be good....
 
hmmmm I don't know Dootsie .......fine-_-
 
YAY YIPPE YAY!
 
 But we must get the Christmas Tree, okay Dootsie? and Coco......?  I'll take that as a yes ^_^
 
(angels singing) OOOOOOOOOOO Dootsie: OMG I REALLY WANT THAT SEWING MACHINE AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH DX
 
 
Thank you for watching us shopping for Christmas and for their bedroom makeover.......stay tuned.....
OOO and remember to comment below as said above.....
 
Cheers..^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment