Translate my blog into your language ^_^

Thursday, April 16, 2015

DOOTSIE'S 2ND BIRTHDAY :D

OMG OMG GUYS I TURNED 2 TODAY XD HOW EXCITING!!!!?

I had a special mini birthday party thrown for me from my cousin Cindy, lil sis Coco and my owner!
I just LOVE my little humble family.
 I received 3 new dolls, 2 monsters high dolls and 1 Ever after High doll. A fuzzy animal doll was given by my cousin along with a CUTE BLUE AND WHITE HANG BAG! *screams* 

My sister was like the best I just love her. We walked the cat walk ;) and the red carpet. 
Kindly also check out Coco's blog about my birthday ^_^ some additional Coco photos will be posted on her blog ^_^ http://cocoadv.blogspot.co.nz

Here are some moments that I happily want to share with you :)

 OH Coco and I are rocking our glamorous dresses 


Time for Birthday girl to hit SOLO! 


Don't you just LOVE the gold butterfly? That gown though!


Yolo Coco XD my best (annoying) kind little sister ^_^


Coco and I also went to the special "Dootsie's Life" and "Chenxi's Awesome World" red carpet :D


Credits to my fabsome roses posing on the side in each of my beautiful birthday photos. 


OMG THIS ONE IS SOOOOOOOO COOOOOL  
So pretty of us 2 sis don't ya think? 

Coco: weeeelllll I think I look prettier 
Dootsie: :/ - _ -


...and our BEAUTIFUL FINALI 


Gush all my vocabulary had advanced thanks to for lil sis Coco and Owner helping me making this a successful post (blog) and a Happy 2nd birthday ^_^ 

baaaaaiiii

Credits to: Chenxi's awesome world, Coco, um me? my owner's awesome camera and photo editing!!! 
All photos Belong to Chenxi Lin, Do not Copy right or steal, hope you have a great day :D and you're awesome if your reading this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment